5 Reasons to Have an Open Air Photo Booth
1. Unlike traditional photo booths or 360 photo booths, an open air photo booth, like the ones Rock Your Photo Booth carries, allow you to have more than just three people in the booth at a time. No confined spaces where you have to be concerned with safety or lack of fresh air, an open air photo booth gives you the freedom to spread out and invite your friends in.
2. With open air photo booths your backdrops can be anything you want. A hanging backdrop, a flower wall, the side of a barn… the sky’s the limit.
3. With an open air photo booth they can be taken almost anywhere. In a ballroom, on a deck, out on a lawn or even on the beach. The versatility of an open air photo booth surpasses any other design.
4. With an open air photo booth you can still be a part of the party, not isolated in another room. You don’t have to leave the party or miss any of the fun with an open air photo booth.
5. With an open air photo booth you can have props as big as your imagination. Unlike a crowded little booth with a privacy curtain.
These are just a few reasons an open air photo booth is superior to closed in booths or 360 photo booths.