360 Photo Booth
We get calls all the time asking about the 360 Photo Booth. No, Rock Your Photo Booth does not carry them as an option for our company, There are a number of reasons, but we just wanted to give you a little insight so you can make an informed decision about what type of photo booth is the best fit for your event.
1. According to the Association of Professional Photographers, 360 photo booths are inherently dangerous. The spinning arm can strike someone who steps within its radius, people frequently fall off the center platform, and all this is heightened if there is alcohol served at the event. If you do choose this option please note the APA highly recommends that there be two people working the photo booth; one to assist those in the booth and one to keep others from stepping in while to arm is spinning.
2. Insurance for a 360 photo booth is more than double that of a traditional photo booth or an open air photo booth. All that spinning movement comes at a cost. Make sure your photo booth company has insurance to cover that.
3. 360 Photo Booths take up a lot of room. In some cases 360 photo booths need their own room. According to the APA the minimum radius for safely operating a spinning 360 photo booth should be a 20 foot radius. This takes up a lot of room in your reception area.
4. Because 360 photo booths are prone to cause accidents, there is also a lot of down time with this type of booth. If someone steps into the spinning arm of this photo booth and damages it, it could be down for the rest of the event or for at least the time needed to repair the booth.
5. Many in the photo booth industry are charging a premium for a 360 photo booth. The actual cost of the booth is similar to that of a traditional photo booth, but the expense of added insurance cost, additional staff to run the booth, and additional frequent repairs make this photo booth option more expensive for the clients.
6. 360 photo booths can only handle 2 or possibly 3 people at a time. While this may be an option for a party, it is not so much for a gathering of family or close friends, who want to get in the shot.
Photo Booth for a Corporate Event?
When planning that over-the-top corporate event, don’t overlook the incredible impact a Photo Booth can have on your gathering, Whether it is ice breakers, team building, or just plain fun that you are looking for, a photo booth from Rock Your Photo Booth can make it happen.
Photo Booths create less work for the Host
Let’s be honest. Corporate events are all about the details. If you are planning a convention, office party, even a one-day team building event, there are tons of minute details that you have to plan and implement to perfection. Having Rock Your Photo Booth at your corporate event is an easy solution. It is not more work for you, it’s actually less. Our team can provide specialty props, custom backdrops, and more to keep your employees coming back for more.
With a professionally run photo booth from Rock Your Photo Booth, you can get a lot of business exposure. Your business logo and theme will not merely get exposure during the event, but also every time your employee/participants share their photos with friends, family, and on social media. You can continue that with posting photos from the event on your platforms for weeks and months to come. It is gorilla marketing at its best!
Everyone gets to Pose
Having a corporate event probably means that you have hired a photographer to take pictures of the big things: speakers on stage, room set ups, posed shots for awards, etc. Why don’t you give your participants the opportunity to be in front of the camera for a while? Having a photobooth at your event will allow attendees the chance to step in front of the camera, let down their hair, and get a photo or three. With a photobooth, your guests can choose fun props that you have selected and give them that fun in front of your custom backdrop! It’s a win/ win.
It’s an Instant Icebreaker
If you step into a photo booth with a couple of coworkers, a table full of props, and a feather boa, I promise you are going to get to know each other. When everyone is arriving and starting to settle into the event, a photo booth is the perfect way to beak the ice.
Having a Photo Booth at Your Event is Affordable
For the price that you pay a professional photographer for an hour, you can get a photobooth for multiple hours. If your event stretches into a full day or days, Rock Your Photo Booth will work with you to create a custom package, so you are only charged when you want the photo booth in operation.
It is team building at its Best
Send your team to our photo booth with instructions to act like pirates, theme new merchandise, pose with your props, or a host of other instructions and you have just created a team building activity for them. Those moments in the photo booth will force them to work together to create the best poses and build team unity as they work together to accomplish your task.
Attendees will get an Instant Souvenir
Ok, here is a moment of honesty. Those cheap plastic sunglasses with your logo will go in the trash or be left at the table, but photos of your attendees will go with them wherever they and their social media go. If your event is utilizing a photo booth from Rock Your Photo Booth you can choose to have printed photos to give to those who venture into the booth, but everyone who steps behind the camera can have their photos sent to their cell phones, email addresses, or posted to their social media On The Spot!
6 Reasons to have a Photo Booth at Your Event
Photo Booths are a great accent and entertainment activity for you and your guests for any event. They are especially popular at sweet sixteen events, weddings, and corporate events . Looking for a reason for a Photo Booth at your upcoming event? Learn more about why you need a photo booth from Rock Your Photo Booth at your event!
6 Reasons to Have a Photo Booth at Your Event
Suitable for All Ages
It is hard to have something that will please both children and adults alike. “Grandma, come get in the photo booth with me.”- We hear this all the time. This is good clean fun. Throw in funny glasses, a fake mustache, or a party hat and you have the recipe for laughter and family fun. People will keep coming back to photo booth from Rock Your Photo Booth over and over again.
Are you having a theme for your special event? Whether you are having a rustic country or beach theme, corporate, or birthday party we can theme your photo booth to match your overall theme. Backdrop, props, and digital photo frames can be matched to make sure everything is themed to match your event.
Why give your guests a box of candy, a luggage tag, or a picture frame when you can give them memories that will last a lifetime? Need a reason for a photo booth? Right from the photo booth they can receive their pictures to their cell phones and share those with family and friends across the world.
Your guests or team will love a photo booth at your event. When the line stretches onto the dance floor you know you’ve got a hit! Some people will come back again and again. Others don’t want to leave! We are told all the time how much fun the photo booth made the event epic.
Share the Love
Yes, your guests will receive a copy of the photos they take in the booth, but Rock Your Photo Booth will also give you a link where you can see all the photos from your event. So, all those colorful relatives that stepped in front of the camera; yes, we got them in action and now you have a picture for the next family eve
Give Them Something to Talk About
Want your event to have that something extra? Well, a photo booth rental from Rock Your Photo Booth can keep your guests talking about your event long after it has passed. We hear all the time, “Thank you for bringing the fun to our party.”